Emirates CoreNiche Consultancy (“ECNC”) is committed to providing the highest level of privacy and security regarding collection and use of its customers’ personal information by the (“ECNC Website”). This policy describes how we may collect, use and disclose your personal information including when contacting us or using “ecnconsultancy.com” (“ECNC Website”).
Personal information comprises all the details (“ECNC”) holds or collects directly or indirectly (including via cookies or other similar tools) about you, your transactions, information, interactions or dealings with (“ECNC”), including information received and collected through use of our website and our electronic consultancy services.
Handling personal information
Purposes for which (“ECNC”) may handle your personal information include the following:
- Processing applications for selling Corporate Governance documents, effecting payments, transactions and completing instructions or requests.
- Providing products and services (including electronic consultancy services).
- Assessing customer suitability for products and services.
- Conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services.
- For marketing purposes and promotions.
- For the prevention, detection, investigation and prosecution of crime (including without limitation, money laundering, terrorism, fraud and other financial crime) in any jurisdiction, identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks.
- To comply with local or foreign law, regulations, voluntary codes, directives, judgements or court orders, agreements between (“ECNC”) and any authority, regulator or enforcement agency policies, reporting requirements under financial transaction legislation and demands or requests of any authority, regulator, enforcement agency or exchange body.